Thursday, May 10, 2007

my sweet broken heart....

well, i just wanna let you know, two days ago, i was shock...
WHAT THEY Said about you was true baby...
it is about your new girl...
How I can think better about you now...
i say that you're still the one that i choose....
but in that sweet night, awarely i release you because you choose she to be your love..
i choose my dreams....to focus in my study, then i hoped you will happy with her, it was my sweet broken heart, if i was sure i'm really love u..yes i just wanna to be with you, i still feel it now
now, i dont think if you'll be a better man with another girl, that i never think you will play with her in love....
you know,i was shock and cry, when someone told me that u had had one night time with her...
why u did it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home